LIRIK DAN CORD GITAR S.ID BAD BAD BAD



Superman is Dead - Bad bad bad
Intro : C
C G C G



C
Think about you make feel right
C
To stand above all this beauty
G
To sing about the way I run away from
G
The colour of desire in my head

C
Don’t you know we can make it
C
You and me we could grow old
G
Something there’s so significant admin it
G C G
You’ll never ever gonna bring me down

C
It’s not a secret that I should keep
C
It’s not a shame so I won’t hide it
G
And all this pain I got from you is true girl
G
My deepest thought is crying out loud

C
Don’t you know we can make it
C
You and me we could grow old
G
Something there’s so significant admin it
G
You’ll never ever gonna bring me down

C
Bad bad bad, the time is up again
Em
Sad sad sad, my heart is burning red
F G
You’re miles away I wonder why all those 10 days
G
That’s all I have inside

C
Bad bad bad, I hurt you once so bad
Em
Sad sad sad, if I just could make it right
F
Be stronger now cause you’ll be back
G
Close my eyes and it’s worth a thousand kiss

D# F F#
I remember when we drunk
F# C-F
It was just so much fun
F
But time goes by so fast..

Int : C G C G
C G

C
Think about you make feel right
C
To stand above all this beauty
G
To sing about the way I run away from
G
The devil deep inside my soul

C basic-chord.blogspot.com
Don’t you know we can make it
C
You and me we could grow old
G
Something there’s so significant admin it
G
You’ll never ever gonna bring me down

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Travel Dan tempat tinggal di Air upas

PENGERTIAN DAN CARA MELAKUKAN TUNE UP MOBIL

KELIPING KKPI MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016